The opinions expressed are strictly mine

Bill, you say we shouldn't take the attitude that the
public isn't smart enough to understand.  But isn't that
exactly what's implied in your motto "it's not about dose,
it's about trust"?  Aren't you saying that the public
wouldn't understand about dose, they just have to trust
us?

Tom VanderMey
vandermeyt@dteenergy.com

> It's precisely the attitude you express that has doomed
our industry.  This
> arrogant "The public isn't smart enough to understand."
approach is the real