Cancelled-BWCHPS

We have decided to postpone tomorrow (1/20/00) night's BWCHPS dinner meeting
because of the high probability of very inclement weather and difficult VA, MD,
DC commuting (Migrated New Englanders Unite!!!!!). Remember yesterday's dusting?
Imagine 2-4 inches!

I am disappointed, as I was very much looking forward to CAP Holcomb's
presentation.  We will reschedule him for March, 2000.

I will soon be sending information about Dr. Goans' presentation, scheduled for
Friday, February 25, 2000,  on "Recent Radiation Accidents and their Medical
Management."

Diane Case
BWCHPS President-Elect
dcase@nih.gov