Re: Why are some dentures radioactive?

At 15:04 22.01.2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Radsafers,
>
>I tried to send the text below when it arrived a few days ago. For some
>unknown reason (probably my fault) it must have failed:
>
>Bjorn Cedervall        bcradsafers@hotmail.com
>---------------
>   The Learning Kingdom's Cool Fact of the Day for January 19, 2000
>                  Why are some dentures radioactive?

------------------------------

I do not understand the purpose of your message. You simply forward a fact,
which is well known.

I am not so well informed right now, but I think to remember that some
measures against the use of uranium in false teeth have been taken in some
countries. Maybe other RADSAFERs know more about it.

Haelsingar

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7