information help

Greetings,

I need some help. Does anybody out there have a physics book handy.
I am looking for formula and all involved coefficients for the surface force
in liquids.
Coefficient for water at 100 degrees of C would be enough. I understand it
would have "negative" and "positive" direction.
At some point, I had to abandon all my books...
So, the information and may be a really old and good physics book will be
greatly appreciated also.

Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

Why people have three different languages, writing, spoken and thinking?
Why can't we write what we say and say what we think?

"Unknown Author"