Question about shipping

RADSAFERS

I need your help to settle a disagreement......

Lets say I have use Bob & Sons Transport to ship radioactive materials for
me during the work week. We don't ship on the weekends, but Bob needs to
continue earning. On Saturday and Sunday, Bob wants to be able to transport
cattle and watermelons.

What is the extent of the survey that I must perform for Bob & Sons
Transport on Friday afternoon?

Please include specific regulatory references, if available.

Thanks,

Mike Winters