Re: LNT/hormesis

Hi Kjell,

But your premise isn't true.

Because AR isn't seen after some time, e.g., hours or months, doesn't mean
hormesis isn't effective for a longer time (not indefinitely) if the enhanced
period has reduced latent cancers, etc. And, of course, it's just as clear
that there are no adverse effects at low doses. (Or people in high background
areas would have adverse effects, and millions of medical patients and
radiologists, etc. etc., would have adverse effects at moderate doses (while
some are seen at high doses, and biopositive effects are seen at low- to
moderate doses), and it would not be shown that organisms at
below-low-background doses have deficiencies.

Occupational workers have shown AR in blood/lymphocyte tests, and have lower
cancer than non-nuclear workers.

Consider the data.

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net