Re: Ignored consumer goods with Ra-226- Items for Sale

In a message dated 2/3/00 8:27:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, Kerembaev@cs.com
writes:

<< Actually, I am, my self, looking for a set of wrist
 watches with Radium dials. Does anybody want to sell? >>

I've seen that watches and clocks containing radium dials [and numerous other
consumer products like radium coated jars: "Invigorator" water infusion
devices] and various size lots of radium painted hands are constantly for
sale at www.ebay.com.
Simply do a keyword search on radium and the items will pop up as they are
offered.

Stewart Farber
Public Health Sciences
email: radproject@aol.com