RE: Radon equilibrium fraction in outdoor air

Lew,

If I do remember well generally an equilibrium factor of 0.4 is used (ICRP
65 & UNSCEAR 1988). However, I am not quite sure, if that's the outdoor
equilibrium factor.

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
ASA - Amsterdam Services Analytical 'Special Projects'
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
PO Box 38000, NL-1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM