Instrument Rental Vendor List

     I've received an overwhelming response to my request of last week
     asking for vendors for rental survey equipment. Thanks to all who
     responded. I have gotten one request so far for the information that I
     recieved. I've made a table with the information, including
     companies/individuals, contact names/numbers, web site addresses where
     given, etc. If anyone would like to have a file with this information,
     let me know via private email and I'll send it to you. It's a MS Word
     file so I'll not send it to the entire list (you're welcome, Melissa!)
     but I'll be glad to send to anyone who requests it.

     Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP
     Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
     MACTEC-ERS, LLC
     steve.rima@doegjpo.com