Re: Wart Removal

During my three years in the Army in World War II as an X-ray technician,
we used low energy X-rays, setting the voltage on the Picker Portable X-Ray
machine to about 35 kvp. We checked the dose rate with a Victoreen
Condenser R-Meter. We used exposures with very little filtration of about
30 seconds with the target at about 6 inches from the plantar warts on the
hands or feet. I am sure that modern day technologies are far more
sophisticated.

Lew Helgeson