RE: Rad query on earthworms

At 09:13 09.02.2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Are we talking about Colorado Plateau earthworms, Alamagordo earthworms,
>INEL earhtworms or New York City earthworms?

They will sure differ regarding their contamination.... It would be best if
you could give the concentration of all of them.....

To be serious: We have speculated about the radiocesium contamination of
wild boar caused by the Chernobyl accident and so we came across
earthworms, which is a delicacy for wild boar. They obviously accumulate
certain radionuclides.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7