Re: Radioactive assault case

Never had an experience like that with P-32, but we did have a
trucker from our Physical Plant refuse to work under the
"Occupational Health & Safety Act" - claims every time he entered
a certain laboratory he broke out in a rash. His family physician
backed his allegation. Man did not transport rad. waste for six
months, we had to bring in the Department of Environment. Turns
out the lab in question was doiing research on chickens - was the
feathers.
Pauline Jones
Radiation Safety Office
Dalhousie University