RE: Re[2]: Contaminated Residential Waste from I-131 Patients

At 11:17 AM 2/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>And what is your opinion of the EPA??
>I'm sure there are many very conscientious employees there also.
>I don't percieve the issue as the employees, but rather the bureacracy.

Dear Radsafers:

Let me say that my opinion of the EPA's radiation program is exactly the
same as that of that marvelous agency of hardworking and dedicated geniuses,
NRC.  Carl Paperiello and I are in complete agreement on this one!

Ciao, Carol