Re: Re[4]: Contaminated Residential Waste from I-131 Patient

----- Original Message -----
From: Steven Rima <steve.rima@DOEGJPO.COM>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 12:42 PM
Subject: Re[4]: Contaminated Residential Waste from I-131 Patient

-snip-
>      Maybe the experts
>      who distrust and rail against the NRC or any other agency should go
>      work for them and try to change things.

Been there, done that, have the tee-shirt, didn't work.  But then I have
never been an expert.

-snip-
>      but for any of us in the HP community  to very publicly berate the
agencies that regulate us is certainly   NOT the solution.

Is too.  Extremists influence policy at the margins and create momentum.
That is why activists attack the other sides extremists.  Mainstream folk
just have to periodically express concern about the extremists behavior.
Antis have more extremists, note the direction of the momentum.

Don Kosloff mailto:dkosloff@ncweb.com
2910 Main St, Perry OH