RE: The FEAR is Our own worst enemy. (Re)

Yep,
But there is no definite proof that these "future" health effects will NOT
occur either.  The 'proof' FOR or AGAINST in regards to health effects of
low-level radiation is somewhere in the distant future and, if it will ever
emerge - no absolute acceptance will be the case; even if this proof will be
undeniable.
For now, if someone writes that 'every photon is dangerous to your health' -
good, great, that's the guy!  If someone writes about hormesis, it means
that the person has been bought...  Go, figure...
And, when a new technology is introduced or an existing one is assessed, the
following precautionary principle applies:
doubt must go to the public and not to technologies.<<<<<

Kind regards
Nick Tsurikov
Eneabba, Western Australia
http://eneabba.net/ <http://eneabba.net/>