Re: Memo Cites Paducah Exposure Risk

Hello all,

I never cease to be amazed at the artistry of the Washington Post's editors and AP
writers.  You would think that once in awhile some of these accusatory articles would
contain some useful, factual information.  What a bunch of garbage!

Just my own thoughts.

Jack Bell, bellstar@erols.com

Sandy Perle wrote:

> Memo Cites Paducah Exposure Risk
>
> WASHINGTON (AP) - More than 1,600 tons of nuclear weapons parts are
> scattered around a uranium enrichment complex in Kentucky, possibly
> posing a risk of exposure to workers, according to excerpts of a memo
> published today.
>
> The Washington Post obtained the memo written by Raymond G. Carroll,
> a senior manager at the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant since 1992,
> that was sent to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. In it, Carroll
> said another plant official told him he was worried about the bomb
> parts after hearing of their existence from a Department of Energy
> official.

Blah, blah, blah, etc.