Re: The FEAR is Our own worst enemy. (Re)

Perhaps, the reason we have such trouble proving a negative is that, as soon as we
"prove" that something can't happen, it does:  TMI, Chernobyl, the myriad DOE
horror stories.  The reason we're held to such a high standard is that we set this
standard, and then fail to deliver.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com