RE: How stuff works - nuclear

Radiation therapy is effective to differing degrees with different cancers,
in many cases more so than chemo. However I think it is fair to say that
there is quite a lot of work to be done before we can make the following
assertion without a few qualifications!!

> And MORE the RADIATION therapy is THE
> ONLY THERAPY METHOD which cures cancers COMPLETELY.
> Other therapies, includes chemo, are questionable if they
> cure cancers
> IRREVERSIBLY.
>
> Emil.
> kerembaev@cs.com
> information can be accessed at

Martin Carolan
Senior Physicist
Nuclear Medicine Department
Wollongong Hospital
Wollongong
Australia
*********IMPORTANT NOTICE**********

The information contained within this e-mail message should be considered
as confidential and/or privileged.  It is intended solely for use by the
addressee named above.

If you have received this message in error you are hereby notified that you
must not copy, duplicate, forward, print or otherwise disseminate any
information contained within this E-Mail.  Please ensure that this e-mail
is deleted and please send a message to the postmaster at the
Illawarra Area Health Service via mailto:

POSTMASTER@iahs.nsw.gov.au.

This message has been scanned for Viruses!!