Re: BWCHPS events.

Diane,

In all of my years as a member of the BWC/HPS, no one has ever written
meeting notices in such a clever and charming way as you do.

And, by the way, you wouldn't have a high paying, short duration,
interesting, but easy job for me at NIH, would you?

Just kidding : ) But, I really mean what I said above about the meeting
notices.  Your sucessor will have a tough job if he/she attempts to
match your writing.

Jack