Re: risk abatement options (response to Tschaeche)

In a message dated 02/18/2000 3:10:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gfeldman@msx.ndc.mc.uci.edu writes:

<< I'm not sure it is all that simple to explain this to the public.  If it
 were, we would still have nuclear power plants being built.  >>

Yeah, yeah, I know, but I keep hoping....Also, I'm not sure the ideas have
been properly "marketed," and maybe they could be....

<< How are you doing? >>

I'm doing great.  How about you?  I'm SO busy right now...I'm working on all
kinds of interesting, unusual projects, and it's a real kick...I think I'm
going to hang with the Branch for awhile, and put my law career on hold.

Barbara