RE: Proceedings from 1997 NCRP meeting

Andy,

they have a web site at http://www.teratology.org/

journal info & back issues are at
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jtoc?ID=32162

the Special Issue you're looking for, Symposium for the 1997 Annual Meeting
of the NCRP, The Pre- and Postconception Reproductive Effects of Exposures
to Radiation April 2-3, 1997, Crystal City Marriott, Crystal City, VA.)

....is at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/issuetoc?ID=61002679

regards,

Jaro