RE:Chemrads/USRADS

Radsters,
Chemrads systems are greatly improved over those early models (developed
originally at ORNL).  They now incorporate differential GPS with the
ultrasonics for excellent coverage and telemetry.  They also have adopted
multi-detector arrays that greatly reduce MDA for field surveys.  They can
handle tens of detectors at a time and produce very detailed reports
quickly. They have restructured the company and have excellent
support.  They can do the work for you or rent or sell systems. I highly
recommend them.
Their web site is at:
http://www.chemrad.com/

OK, 2 postings in one day, that's enough!
Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ
7pe@ornl.gov