Palm Calculator

Now that's a GREAT idea. I carry a palm and have various documents in it
(decay gammas from neutron activation, half-lives and branching ratios,
10CFR20, etc.) but some rad-calc would be useful.

Stephen G. Frantz, P.E., CHP
Director, Reed College Reactor
3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97202-8199