Re: another intentional misuse

I think some of you are missing Mr. Karam's point.  Intentional misuse will never
be 100% preventable in a free society such as ours and you are dreaming if you
think it can never happen at "your organization".  All of your institutions are
at risk - probably small risk - and that is the point - how much effort and millions
of
dollars do you spend to further reduce that small risk - isn't that what everyone on
Radsafe constantly rails against - the costs assoc. with reducing those already low
risks assoc. with LNT
doses?

D. Steva