Re: another intentional misuse

I think you're missing my message, when I started this.  Just because something isn't
completely preventable doesn't mean you don't try.  If you think that these incidents
are not serious enough to try to control, look at this media coverage.  This is
definitely on the NRC's and Agreement State's radar.  If you don't find a solution,
they'll find one for you.

"To look for simple solutions to these complex problems is, profoundly, to misunderstand
their nature.  For our task is not to solve, but to diminish, not to cure, but to
manage.  And it is these hard truths which leave so many frustrated.  For it takes great
courage to surrender a belief in the existence of total solutions without also
surrendering the ability to care."

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com