RE: Spelling

I took John Hamrick's comment as an elegant way of telling the "spell
checkers" to look up their dictionaries. No, they persist - where is the
sense of humour? OK, I shall delete the 'spelling thread' before reading
it in the future. I shall read only what concerns radiation safety, I
promise!
Enrico Sartori               Tel.: +33 1 45 24 10 72 or 78
OECD NEA Data Bank           Fax : +33 1 45 24 11 10 or 28
12 Bd des Iles
92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux    e-mail: sartori@nea.fr
France                       www-->  http://www.nea.fr