No subject given

     Dear Radsafe administrator,
        I wopuld like to post the following message but have not been able
     to do so.  Please healp.

     SUBJECT:  Tokai fallout detection in Southern California

     We at San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (San Clemente CA) have
     noted that the gross beta activity from our environmental particulate
     air samples is elevated for the collection period ending October 26,
     1999. The values average 6.4e-2 pci/m3.  This week has the highest
     average and the highest single gross beta reading since June 1986 when
     we were seeing fallout from Chernobyl.  The lag time from the
     Tokaimura accident (~ 3 weeks) is consistent with the fallout lag time
     from the Chinese weapons tests in the early 80's and from the
     Chernobyl accident.
     Has another member seen elevated radiological enviornmental monitoring
     data from this time frame?  hansenna@songs.sce.com  Noel Hansen (949)
     368-8123