From: Gary Isenhower [mailto:garyi@bcm.tmc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 5:42 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: NDT of diagnostic x-ray rooms

We also use Tc-99m, but we use a scint for the measurements because that
allows us to use only 7 or 8 mCi and still get a good reading inside and
outside the room. The exposure is not high, but your collimator method is a
good idea for the inside measurements - I should adopt it.  I have a simple
spreadsheet that corrects for background and attempts to guess the lbs/ft2
in the wall - let me know at garyi@bcm.tmc.edu if you would like a copy.

Gary Isenhower
Baylor College of Medicine
713-798-8353