From: dpharrison@aep.com [mailto:dpharrison@aep.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 11:42 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: 436.37 peak

Would this still be so if the K-40 peak of 1460 wasn't identified?

"Oldewage, Hans D" <HDOLDEW@sandia.gov> on 03/15/2000 10:36:31 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: David P Harrison/BC2/AEPIN)

I would lean towards a double escape peak (I believe this is the correct
term) from K-40 (1460 keV - 1.022 keV = 438 keV).