FW: Some reasons not to believe the linear no-threshold hypothesi s

This is a reposting.  My previous attempt was truncated by the pernicious
RADSAFE "From" bug.

I sent the following to RISKANAL, a mailing list for risk professionals, in the
context of a general discussion of the LNTH.

It seems relevant to the current discussion on RADSAFE, also.