Career Opportunity

SCIENTECH NES, Inc. is again expanding its Radiological Services Division in
Danbury, Connecticut.  We may have an immediate opening for a growth oriented Health Physics Technician and invite inquiries from interested qualified individuals.

The ideal candidate will be a career oriented Health Physics Technician with significant research laboratory experience.  A four-year degree is not required, but is preferable.  NRRPT registration is also a significant plus.

This full time position is based in Connecticut, requires minimal travel and includes a high hourly rate with full employee benefits.

SCIENTECH NES, Inc. is a leader in the nuclear services industry with a proud twenty-five year history.  We offer excellent compensation, benefits, work environment and professional growth opportunity.

Please forward inquiries directly to Eric S. Nielsen, Senior Project Manager
Radiological Services.

SCIENTECH NES, Inc.
44 Shelter Rock Road.
Danbury, Connecticut 06810