Radiation Records Being Investigated

OK Sandy, let me see if I've got this right.

You say, "Interesting that this all coincides with the Republican led Congress
trying to push through a 'no fault compensation program.'"
And the article says "Michaels said the Clinton administration is working on
legislation to compensate sick workers.  Thompson warned the bill should not
rely on questionable documents or force workers to demonstrate exposure levels
that cannot be proven."   Also, 'The Clinton administration has proposed
offering medical benefits,
lost-wage reimbursement, optional job retraining or a single $100,000 cash
payment to workers suffering illnesses caused by exposure to beryllium. In
addition, the administration has proposed compensation of $100,000 apiece to
workers at the Paducah plant exposed to radioactive materials known to cause
cancer."

This may appear off topic, but I'm actually just exercising my scientific
observational skills.
Can anyone help me come up with a conclusion for this little experiment?
Jay A. MacLellan
These thoughts are mine, and mine alone.  Don't blame my employer, or anyone
else.