Re: H-3 Signs

For the typical building exit sign, 21 Curies is about right.

At 11:49 AM 3/24/00 -0600, you wrote:

>I recall seeing some correspondence regarding sings impregnated with H-3.
Was
>there any resolution regarding disposal of them?  I received a call today
>regarding this issue.  I was told there was a total of 21 Ci, but that sounds
>extraordinarily high.

Tad Blanchard                   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Sr Health Physics Tech           Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Parallax, Inc                                Phone: 301-286-9157
A Member of the OHI Team                     Fax:   301-286-1618
            mailto:tmblanch@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov
http://gsfc-aphrodite.gsfc.nasa.gov/205/205-2/Health/RADPROT.HTM