RE: Radiation Records Being Investigated

I believe the "logical" basis for this argument is that the DOE produced
radiation has "mystically different properties" than NPP produced radiation.
Does this mean I could collect compensation for each of the DOE Sites from
which I have received exposure?

"If we keep doing what we're doing, we'll keep getting what we're getting."
Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT
Phone (505) 234-8661
Sr. Training Coordinator - WIPP
ChrisM@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us <mailto: chrism@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us>
Obviously, these are the author's unofficial views.

 The text appears to state that if the individual was working
in a DOE facility (all named - even though Weldon Springs was put in
the wrong state), and they were exposed to occupational radiation,
and they have a disease (the assumption is that the cause was
radiation) and no other proof need be provided to be compensated.

There has to be compensation based on some logical criteria,
and if the individual is truly damaged due to their work, then they
should be amply compensated.

Sandy Perle                         Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical                   Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division              Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Biomedicals, Inc.               E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue           E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205