Re: H-3 Signs

The radioluminescent signage has not been a problem for those companies
willing to accept returned items with for a nominal charge or the purchase
of additional exit signage.  SRBT in particular has had the policy for
years that they would take signage containing tritium and sell units that
were electrically powered or tritium powered.

SRBT is also one of the few (if not the only company) that actually has
tritium recycle capability for their own manufactured items.  Some
companies in the tritium signage industry have had the long view that
corporate responsibility requires a closed loop for the tritium.  Others
have not.  The sad thing is that most companies buying tritium powered
signage are not aware that the back end costs can be very high if they are
not buying from a source that has recycle capability.  Apologies for the
commercial.

Andy Tompkins
Woodstock, GA

jatalbq@mindspring.com