Re: To Luxel Users

Sandy- Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think you are crossing the line here between voicing legitimate opinions about a new dosimetry technology and inappropriately using Radsafe as a forum for badmouthing your main competitor.  I suggest you proceed very cautiously lest you incur the wrath of Melissa (if she is still out there) and the distain of your fellow HP professionals.

Regards,

John R. Laferriere, CHP
DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
Medical Imaging Division