Re[2]: To Luxel Users

     John,

     I must respectfully disagree with you. While it may seem very clear in
     this particular case with Sandy (whom I fully respect and value his
     input) where do you draw the line? It seems to me that to adopt your
     position would put an end to much of the discourse on RADSAFE. I work
     for a company that is very broad based in the services they supply
     (I'm NOT advertising here, just making a point) in the HP and
     D&D/environmental remediation field. We work for private clients, DOE,
     DOD, state governments, and in foreign countries. Does that mean that
     I should not provide any input via RADSAFE regarding any company that
     _may_ be a competitor?

     Should anyone working at a College or University be banned from
     providing input about any other College or University via RADSAFE?
     Should you be banned from providing input on RADSAFE regarding any
     competitor of DuPont? That's a pretty big list of companies in your
     case!

     I believe that most of us can tell the difference between when someone
     is providing valid input, whether it's factual or an opinion, or
     "advertising." IMO, I don't believe that Sandy has crossed that line
     and I hope he keeps providing his valuable input.

     Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP
     Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
     MACTEC-ERS, LLC
     steve.rima@doegjpo.com