Radiation safety training

From: Tosh Ushino@ICN on 03/29/2000 09:26 AM

To:   radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
cc:
Subject:  Radiation safety training

Ladies and Gentlemen of RADSAFE,

I recall that few years ago, there were few postings of interesting radiation
safety-related war stories. I also recall that someone stated that he/she was
compiling those stories. I am revising radiation safety training material and I
thought some of the stories may be useful. Unfortunately I lost the file I kept
when I experienced a hard disk problem. If someone out there has compiled those
stories, can you share them with me?

Please contact me privately at the address below.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Tosh Ushino

Toshihide "Tosh" Ushino, CHP                  Tel: (800) 548-5100 x2413
Product Development Manager                   Fax: (714) 668-3149
Dosimetry Div., ICN Biomedicals, Inc.         Email:  tushino@icnpharm.com
3300 Hyland Ave., Costa Mesa, CA  USA 92626           tushino@hotmail.com