Re: Transfer of Radioactive Material to another institution

No matter how many times I'm told that, "There's no such thing as a dumb
question," situations such as this convince me otherwise.

You need a qualified shipper on your staff, NOT a few fast answers from
RADSAFE.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com