Jobs

LLNL is currently looking for 1 HP, approx. 9 techs and a Laser
Safety Officer.  You can view the posting at the following URL:
<http://www.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/t4.cgi/queries/hr/jobsbyarea.taf?_functio
n=list&AreaTag=HC>.  It's a real long URL so make sure you get it
all.  Note that the tech positions are not strictly HP techs but are
multidisciplinary, so if you want to stick with HP stuff don't apply.
Please do not contact me with your resumes since I have nothing to do
with hiring.  I will, however, answer questions that you may have
about the lab.

Also, please note that half of the tech positions are indefinite
status and half of them are for six years term appointments (this
does not mean that they will not be converted to indefinite in the
future).  Both positions are "in-house" and both have the same
benefits.
Kim Merritt, RRPT
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Physics Directorate Safety Support Officer
phone: (925)423-9668 fax: (925)422-7160
e-mail: merritt9@llnl.gov