Re: Transfer of Radioactive Material to another institution

You should also mention that the "hazmat employee" training requirements apply to "Limited Quantity" shipments, so that, even if Bob followed all of your advice, it still would not be legal.  As I stated, earlier, he needs a qualified shipper.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com