RE: FACTS ABOUT TENNESSEE ILLNESSES

Dear Radsafers,

I have always felt that more active input from informed persons opposed to our
(Health Physics Professionals) viewpoints would serve only to enhance the
discussions.  I see that Mr. Slavin has already been quickly labeled and
dismissed by some.   I think some of the points he makes about our dismissal of
opposing opinions are only bolstered by this reaction.  I believe that none of
us are completely un-biased concerning these issues, so I don't think the fact
that Mr. Slavin is weighing in on a particular side should be a cause for the
dismissal of what he has to say.  I'm pretty sure most of us are receiving a pay
check for our efforts, so, once again - ihmo, this is a non issue from a
standpoint of discussion.

Best regards,
Greg Landry

PS
All opinions are mine and are not endorsed by my employer

Perron Harvard C PSNS <perronh@psns.navy.mil> on 04/06/2000 10:17:31 AM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu