Re[4]: FACTS ABOUT TENNESSEE ILLNESSES

     Eloquent maybe, but the quote Sandy attributed to me below actually
     came from a post from Ed Slavin.

     Steve

Subject: Re: Re[2]: FACTS ABOUT TENNESSEE ILLNESSES
Author:  "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@earthlink.net> at Internet
Date:    4/6/00 4:34 PM

Steve Rima stated:

> As noted by several of you, DOE has been arrogant lord of all that it sureyed
> for half a century, creating a colossal wasteland, from sea to shining sea,
> from Long Island to Oak Ridge to Rocky Flats to Hanford.  It is the world's
> worst managers in charge of the world's most hazardous materials.

Eloquently put. It is more reason for the legislation giving the NRC
oversight of all DOE facilities to be put on an accelerated
implementation. Whatever one thinks of the NRC, they do have their
act together, when compared to other entities, and recent power
reactor indicators prove this out. The nuclear power industry has
experienced phenomenal performance over the past few years.

Sandy Perle                                     Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800)
548-5100
Director, Technical                             Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division                Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Biomedicals, Inc.                           E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue           E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205