DOE's Toxic, Hostile Working Environment Violates Human Rights

Good morning, everyone in RADSAFE:

Thank you for your questions and comments yesterday, constructive and
otherwise.
Isn't it great to live in the world's greatest democracy?  I am inspired.
For your information, further comments and inspiration, please feel free to
read and link to the written Senate testimony of DOE nuclear workers (and my
testimony) at http://www.downwinders.org/victims

My March 2000 written U.S. Senate Governmental Affairs testimony, "DOE's
Toxic, Hostile Working Environment Violates Human Rights," is posted at
http://www.downwinders.org/slavinhtml.htm  It touches on DOE's and
contractors' hostility to whistleblowers and offering of what amounts to a
$100,000 bribe to a few sick workers (Chapter 1) compensation (Chapter 2),
DOE and contractor medical coverup (Chapter 3), Department of Labor desuetude
of whistleblower law enforcement (Chapters 4&5), the need for criminal
investigation and prosecution (Chapter 6), and conclusions (Chapter 7).

As Robert F. Kennedy said, "it is not enough to allow dissent, we must demand
it, for there is much to dissent from."  I look forward to hearing your views
and submit my testimony to you, but hoping to promote better professional
understanding of  DOE's actions and the plight of DOE nuclear weapons workers
and community residents (Downwinders).

Thank you for your consideration.

With kindest regards, I am,

Sincerely yours,