Re: professional compassion -Relevant Quote

In a message dated 4/7/00 6:33:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RadiumProj@cs.com
writes:

<< I remember a series of stamps issued over many years
 called the "Champions of Liberty" theme honoring great Americans. >>

Errata to above post:

One slight correction to my initially faulty memory which crept into the post
above.  I suddenly recalled that this series of US Postage stamps issued
starting in 1958,  honored not just great Americans, but numerous foreign
"Champions of Liberty" such as Magsaysay of the Phillipins[ sp. ?],  Simon
Bolivar, and others. My apologies to any foreign nationals who may have
remembered this series and remembered their own "Champions of Liberty" for
whom stamps were issued.

Stewart Farber