RE: Radio silence

You, on the other hand, are harassing the members of a list with off topic
comments, and obviously 'trolling'.

As I am involved professionally in the list topic, this is job-related.  I
pass items of interest to my boss.  And I have the integrity to sign my
name, instead of being a ...thug.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

Error in REALITY.SYS.   Run BIGBANG.EXE? (Y/N)

On Monday, April 17, 2000 11:52 AM, Ornlthug1@aol.com
[SMTP:Ornlthug1@aol.com] wrote:
> Who are you and why are you attempting to censor First Amendment rights on
> University of Illinois listserv, and writing to AOL to further violate my
> free speech rights? Does your boss know that you are working  on the
Internet