Information ...

Dear radsafers,
I'm new in this list and I read your messages about your own problems.
I'm a peruvian phycisist and I am working in Peruvian Nuclear Center here.
I'm interested to know if someone can help me. What kind of equipments do
I need in order to characterize our irradiation facilities?
Nowadays, I have a project. I'd like to study dosimetry using mixed
fields. After that, I'd like to continue in Neutron Dosimetry.
If someone know something about my request, please send me the information
by e-mail or fax. It coul be list of equipments, dosimeters, bibliography,
prices, places where to purchase the products, web sites ....
Thank you in advance for your attention to this messages.

Miguel Ticllacuri C.
Centro Nuclear RACSO - IPEN
Departamento de Fisica
Telefono : 488-5050   488-5090