Re: "Lighter" Side of Health Physics

During my days of teaching advanced rad worker classes for refueling
outages, my opening remarks to get the class underway included an
announcement that it's highly unlikely that anyone in the class had a
"glow-in-the-dark" joke I hadn't heard already, but just in case there was a
new one, I had a procedure for the prospective comedian to follow. He or she
should write the "new" joke on the back of a $50 bill and submit it to the
instructor, who would give the proposed joke all the consideration it
deserved. For some reason, no one ever seemed to have a new (or old)
"glow-in-the-dark" joke.