Re: What's a record?

>  I would like to know what constitutes a
> record of receipt.  Is it the shipping papers, the initial leak test papers
> from the manufacturer, or all information received with the source?

Kjell,

I would say that the most important document is the initial receipt
of the shipping papers, where possession is taken by the licensee.
All of the other information is important, and must also be
maintained with the initial receipt, such as the leak test record.

I say keep whatever paperwork that may be used to defend against
potential future litigation, and, what may refresh your memory when a
question arises years later.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306
ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149
ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205