Applicability of Regs to D-I-S

It seems to me that pt.35.1, which defines the purpose and scope of the
Part, implies that the contents of the Part apply only to the *medical* use
of RAM. Part 20.2001, the general requirements for waste disposal, says
nothing about DIS, except that it is permitted. Does this mean that
non-medical licensees have to obtain specific licensure of their DIS programs?

cja
alstonc@odrge.odr.georgetown.edu